HPMC - PVC PIPE PLANT - CONICAL TWIN SCREW EXTRUDER (Single Pipe)
HPMC Conical Twin Screw Extruder for two die is made of high-grade steel. Efficient for low power consumption and more quantity of small and big pipes (125 kg/hr, 150 kg/hr) and available in Conical Twin Screw Extruder Models, HPMC 45/90, HPMC/51/105, HPMC 65/132, HPMC 80/156, HPMC 92/188.
HPMC Conical twin screw extruder in the range of PVC pipe plant is available in models HPMC 45/90, HPMC/51/105, HPMC 65/132, HPMC 80/156 and HPMC 92/188. The conical twin screw extruder provides with compact and reliable gear box and equipped with bi-metallic screw & barrel for longer life and are the most suitable for manufacturing various types of PVC
Salient Features of Twin Screw Extruder:
- Twin Screw Extruders come in an extensive range of extruders with screw diameters varying from 20mm to 150mm.
- HPMC PVC Pipe Plant-Twin Screw Extruder is a Barrier design (Double thread) Screw for PVC Pipe and it performs consistent melt homogeneity, excellent and efficient process control, and stability for unmatched end-product quality and delivery.
- It is designed to work according to all pelletized materials.
- The output rate for polyolefin’s up to 450 Kg/hr.
1. Die Head
- Die Head is made of high carbon content forged alloy steel for better life and performance.
2. Spray Bath
- Intensive cooling of the pipe with the help of number of spray nozzles.
- Axial adjustment of tank on slide rails with locking arrangement.
- Self cleaning type spray nozzles with wide openings for intensive cooling of the pipe.
- Acrylic transparent cover for easy inspection has been involved and included in conical twin screw extruder for single pipe.
3. Caterpuller Pneuamtic Haul Off
- Twin and Multi Track system
- Track can be adjusted for different sizes of pipes 20mm to 315 mm
- Haul-off is synchronized with extruder with the help of AC Frequency Variable Drive.
- Gap between two tracks and pressure is adjusted pneumatically in the conical twin screw extruder for single pipe.
- V-Groove rubber pads mounted on chain with proper tensioning to prevent becoming oval in shape even for large diameter and thin wall pipe.
4. Planetary Cutting Saw
- Planetary saw blade cutting for pipe dia upto 315 mm
- UPVC chamefering rotary cutting.
- Cutting is PLC controlled.
- Saw dust powder sucking device.
- Special hard alloy saw blade employed to cut heavy caliber thick wall pipes.
5. Automatic Cutting
- Carborundum cutter for less wastage during cutting.
- Smoot and clean cut are ensured with the conical twin screw extruder
- All movement are equipped with pneumatic cylinders.
- Clamping force can be adjusted to accomodate different wall thickness.
- Limit switch is provided to sense particular length.
6. Tipping Chute
- Operated with pneumatic cylinder and limit switch for pipe stacking for the best conical twin screw extruder working results for single pipe production .
|MACHINE MODELS||HPMC 45/90||HPMC 51/105||HPMC 55/110||HPMC 65/132||HPMC 80/156|
|Min Pipe OD ( mm)||16||16||16||63||110|
|Max Pipe OD (mm)||50||200||200||225||315|
|Max Plasticizing Capacity (Kg/hr)||90||170||190||300||425|
|Max Output (Kg/hr)||80||150||170||250||350|
|Main Drive (Kw)||15||18.5||22||37||55|
|Barrel ( Kw)||11||15||18||20||35|
|Die ( Kw)||3||5||5||8||12|
|Screw Speed Variation (RPM)||1 - 37||1 - 37||1 - 37||1 - 37||1 - 37|
|Vaccum Sizing Tank|
|Pump Drive ( KW)||2.25||2.25||2.25||-||-|
|Length ( Mtrs)||3.0||1.0||1.0||-||-|
|Water Requirement Circulating ( Ltrs/min)||400||400||400||-||-|
|Water Requirement Circulating( Ltrs/Min)||-||-||-||450||500|
|Drive Range (kw)||1.5||4||4||4||5.5|
|No. of Arms||2||2||2||2||3|
|Width of Belt (inch)||4||6||6||6||2.5|
|Saw Diameter ( mm)||300||500||500||500||200|
|Saw Drive Load ( KW)||0.75||1.5||1.5||1.5||2.25|